My name is Claire and this little corner of the interweb is where I write about my life! I used to blog here, but then I ran out of space for photos so now I’ll be blogging here and I’m very excited about it!
I graduated from university not too long ago but look like I should be in high school, which is a problem because I am a high school teacher. Other things you should know about me: I love Jesus, social situations energize and exhaust me in equal measure, and I don’t remember life from before my nephew was born because I’m so obsessed with him. Also, I recently got married to my good friend, Dangerous Dan, so he might pop up on here every once in a while.
Here is a list of things you may find around this blog!
- Things that God is teaching me. He saved me from my sins through the death of Jesus Christ! I love sharing about how He is changing and shaping me.
- Stories from my travels. I like to do the touristy things.
- Books. I’m trying to read more, and the library is my best friend.
- Food. Not real food, because I don’t think science has gone that far yet. But I love to eat and sometimes I take pictures and post them here. And occasionally I cook. I cook more now that I am a wife. (What is with these gender stereotypes!!!!)
- My reflections on teaching. Teaching is sometimes difficult but mostly fun.